Cancellation and refund policy listed in point #10
1. The Property Manager shall have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. There is a long distance block on the telephone - a calling card is needed for long distance toll calls. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dialing 911.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good condition, orderly fashion, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear that occur during their occupancy of the premises, and the cost of the repairs shall be subtracted from the security deposit.
5. The Tenants shall have no more than the agreed upon number of persons reside or sleep on the premises.
6. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
7. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted only outside the enclosed areas of the home.
8. Property Owner and the care takers shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, toilet paper, dish soap, and other items as commonly used. Daily cleaning and pool maintenance is included in the rental price.
9. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the property owner and Property manager against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own travel insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
10. In case of a cancellation; the rental reservation deposit amount is non- refundable, however it can be transferred to use for a different date up to one year after the rental date agreed upon. The same rental rate will apply to the new dates if a cancellation and change of date occurs.
11. No refunds: We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
12. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool or in the ocean. Tenants agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool or in the ocean. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool and/ or the ocean can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
13. Tenants agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
14. Tenants shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
15. Tenants shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, and not leave valuables outside, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
16. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. The Property Owner shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
17. The use of the bicycles at the house is included in the price, however a $30 deposit shall be kept per bike for repairing any damage done to the bikes while being used by tenants, including popped tires.
18. For any assistance you may need during your stay, there is always a caretaker or a guard at the house, and for any other needs please contact the property Managers, Nova Everson or Heinz Otto Pflug at 8705-4588 or 8705-3731 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true: